Join the Family
Join the Delicious Ideas Food Group family! DIFG is always on the lookout for hardworking individuals with a variety of roles within our head office and warehouse. If you’re looking few a new delicious career, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter and CV. We’ll get back to you shortly.
Job Description – Branding & Sustainability Executive
Salary is £24K-£27K based on experience.
Main purpose of job
To build & maintain supplier brand relationships in order to help increase sales & net revenues. To assist in the continued emphasis of DIFG sustainable & CSR involvement and messaging.
Main duties & expectations
- To manage all incoming traffic from our supplier brand partners, existing and new.
- To liaise with the Senior Sales Team in identifying healthy marketing opportunities to grow DIFG sales through brand assistance. To assist sales and brands with regular sales data and working with sales and brands.
- To review third party sales data on a weekly / monthly basis to assist supply chain and sales to identify potential for growth and also where sales might have dropped off for further investigation
- To assist sales in gaining good incentives from brands and then providing sales data to brands on where products are selling
- To actively seek out new innovative brands that carry sustainable messaging that would fit into our sales channels
- To assist in the organisation of marketing strategies within the DIFG x Brand collaborations
- To assist in the execution of the monthly brand promotions, the Quarterly Magazines and the yearly Catalogue
- To help build the net yearly income from Brand Marketing fees.
- To undertake the development of the DIFG sustainability strategy and maintain our BCORP status
- To assist creating content for various social media channels and regular posting
- To meet and present to the joint CEO’s and Senior Sales Team on a monthly basis
Maths and English GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
Ability to build brand relationships
Attention to detail
Excellent verbal communication skills
|Knowledge and Experience:
Previous Marketing experience
Customer service experience