Donating 25% of every case sold to the TRIBE Freedom Foundation this May
Delicious Ideas Food Group are working with long-standing supplier TRIBE to donate 25% of every case sold to their TRIBE Freedom Foundation this May. The charity’s mission is to fight modern slavery and end human trafficking.
Signing up for the TRIBE Golden Island Half Marathon: Ben Potter, Digital Marketer at Delicious Ideas Food Group
On the 21st May 2022, I will embarking on TRIBE’s Race to the Golden Island as part of the TRIBE Run for Love 4. The Golden Island half marathon is the ultimate Run for Love finale! Taking place on the stunning Croatian island of Krk, the event gives runners and walkers, of all levels, a chance to experience the amazing camaraderie and challenge that embodies TRIBE Run for Love.
The race, including the Race to the Golden Island and the separate ultra-marathon race (which I am definitely not taking part in!) aims to raise £150,000 for the TRIBE Freedom Foundation. You can find some more details on the longer race here. The charities mission is to fight modern slavery and end human trafficking. It’s absolutely shocking to think that this is a problem that occurs in the UK in this day and age, and I hope to raise some money and awareness through this campaign.
According to TRIBE’s Co-Founder, Rob Martineau, there are three factors that make the race so hard. It’s hilly, incredibly hot and very rocky under feet – I’m going to have to use the next six weeks very wisely!
Please find my just giving link here. I would greatly appreciate any donations, with 100% of the money going to the TRIBE Freedom Foundation!
Starting the Run for Love series: Rob Martineau, Co-Founder at TRIBE
TRIBE Run for Love is an epic adventure series, inspired by a transcontinental journey across Europe, from Odessa in Ukraine to Dubrovnik in Croatia. This was the first Run for Love; an epic 1,000 mile ultramarathon to fight child trafficking, completed by co-founders Tom, Rob & Guy in 2013.
Since the original Run for Love, we have continued to work towards the same goal, mobilising thousands of everyday athletes and adventurers to push their own limits to help increase awareness of modern slavery and end human trafficking.
Creating the TRIBE Freedom Foundation and the charity’s mission: Rob Martineau, Co-Founder at TRIBE
TRIBE Freedom Foundation (UK Registered Charity, 1172251) was established to continue this journey in 2017. Our mission, to fight modern slavery and end human trafficking. Together, the TRIBE community has raised over £1 million towards frontline anti-slavery projects and survivor support. Alongside our amazing frontline partners, we have helped to empower more than 500 survivors and fund two new survivor homes, providing critical support for survivors in London and Sheffield.
Our fundraising goal for the Run for Love 4 is to raise £150,000 to continue this work and support the opening of a third London safe house for survivors with our project partners at Ella’s. This will help to meet the increasing need for safe accommodation and long-term support for survivors rescued in the UK.
Donating 25% of every case sold to the TRIBE Freedom Foundation this May: Jonathan Potter, CEO at Delicious Ideas Food Group
TRIBE’s mission to fight modern slavery and end human trafficking inspired us towards our original partnership with the brand back in February 2019, and we have thoroughly enjoyed working with their team throughout our 3 year partnership.
We are therefore thrilled to announce that 10% for every case of TRIBE sold through Delicious Ideas Food Group in May will be donated to Ben’s fundraiser. To upgrade this even further, TRIBE have decided to donate 15% of every case sold through Delicious Ideas Food Group in May, taking the total to 25% per case sold in May!
How To Stock up on TRIBE today
Delicious Ideas Food Group supply snacks, confectionery and beverages including TRIBE to thousands of sites around the UK. If you are a hotel, pub, café, co-working space, deli, farm shop or more, set up an account here and get wholesale deliciousness delivered to your site today!
If you have any questions or just want to find out a bit more about our service, get in touch with a member of our sales team today on 01733 239003.